Grace Adventures Purpose, Mission and Vision
Grace Adventures mission is to IMPACT PEOPLE WITH JESUS CHRIST.
Grace Adventures vision for the future is to INCREASE OUR IMPACT ON YOUTH, ADULTS, FAMILIES AND COMMUNITIES WITH JESUS CHRIST THROUGH EVANGELISM, DISCIPLESHIP, LEADERSHIP TRAINING AND EDUCATIONAL OPPORTUNITIES IN A YEAR-ROUND, QUALITY CHRISTIAN ENVIRONMENT.
Grace Adventures goal is EQUIPPING PEOPLE TO BE TOMORROW'S LEADERS.
Our core values are:
Good Stewardship – Psalm 24:1
Creative Relevance – Philippians 3:14-17, 1 Corinthians 9:22
God-Honoring Excellence – Colossians 3:23
Having God’s Love for Others – 1 Corinthians 4:27
Importance of Family – 1 Timothy 5:8, Ephesians 5 & 6, Deuteronomy 6:4-8
Unity of Purpose – Ephesians 4:1-3
Share and Teach the Word of God – Matthew 28:19-20, Isaiah 55:11-12
Joyful, Christ-Centered Service – Philippians 2:3-5, 4:4
Vital, Growing Personal Relationship with Christ – Romans 12:1-2, Philippians 3:8
Our task is to equip young people and strengthen the family by teaching God’s Word (Scriptures), principles, values and decision making. The first and most important decision is helping each person recognize where they are with Jesus Christ. The second is to teach people how to live for Jesus.
We want each person to be challenged:
1. Spiritually – to make decisions
2. Socially – to experience God’s Love
3. Physically – through age appropriate activities that allow for youth to enhance self-esteem
4. Environmentally – to understand stewardship of God’s creation
We provide a place for people to come where they can have fun in a beautiful, safe, and secure environment.
Statement of Faith
1. We believe that the sixty-six books of Holy Scripture as originally given are in their entirety
the Word of God, verbally inspired and wholly without error in all that they declare and
therefore are the supreme and final authority of faith and life.
2. We believe in one Triune God – Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
3. We believe in the Virgin Birth and the deity of Jesus Christ, the eternal Son of God, who is
also Son of Man, with two distinct natures in one person.
4. We believe the substitutionary death of Jesus Christ on the cross made atonement for the
sin of the world, sufficient for all who accept Him as their Savior.
5. We believe in the bodily resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ, which insures the
resurrection of all believers who have received God’s gift of eternal life.
6. We believe in the imminent, visible and bodily return of Christ.
7. We believe that people were created in the image of God, that they were born into sin
through the fall of the first Adam and that they are responsible for their own sin. Sin causes
them to be separated from God and apart from Jesus Christ and lost eternally.
8. We believe that salvation from everlasting punishment and entrance into a state of fellowship
with God are secured only by a personal belief that Christ bore our sins in His own body on
the cross and by a definite receiving of Christ, through the person of the Holy Spirit, into
one’s inner being. We believe that all of the saved are eternally secure in Christ.
9. We believe that the Holy Spirit indwells all who receive Jesus Christ as both Savior and Lord
and that the indwelling of the Spirit is fully complete in Christ at the moment of salvation.
10. We believe the Holy Spirit quickens from death into life and continues the work of
sanctification in the believer.
11. We believe that all believers comprise the church, which is the body of Christ and that
Christians are called to witness for Christ.