August 7-9, 2014
Once again Grace Adventures will be partnering with Unity Music Festival by sponsoring Camp Unity. Come check us out while you're enjoying the best Christian artists in the world.
Completely Free During Unity 2014
- Two Ga-Ga Pits (Dodge Ball in the Octagon!)
- One in the A-stage area for teenagers on up
- One in Camp Unity for those 12 and under
- Climbing Wall (Challenge yourself to new heights and ring the bell at the top of the wall)
- Paintball Target Shoot (Shoot paint at cool targets with no mess and no worries of being hit)
$1 per turn, 10 paintballs per turn
- Face painting (Take part of your Camp Unity experience with you with a neat symbol painted on your face)
Hours of Operation:
1:30 - 8:30 p.m. Thurs & Friday
1:30 - 8:30 p.m. Saturday
For more event info, click here!
About Camp Unity:
Grace Adventures has been creating experiences that live on for 48 years. They are dedicated to families and leadership and are unswerving in impacting people with Jesus Christ. Their campus is in the pristine Silver Lake area along Lake Michigan. Enjoy recreation, renewal, and rest in a youth camp, family camp, leadership training, or individualized retreats.
Grace excels at meeting your needs so that you can focus on what is truly precious in life. Discover God’s adventure for you at Grace Adventures. What you will experience in Camp Unity is only a sample of how they minister to the total family through age graded programming.