Grace Adventures Prayer Partners
Dear Prayer Partners,
The final month of 2014 is upon us! December is a month for families, friends and celebrations as we remember the birth of our Savior! This is the season when we celebrate the Light of the World entering into the world—when we reflect that no matter what the circumstances, there is light and hope through Jesus Christ. What a gift!
In my 18 years as the President of Grace Adventures, 2014 is shaping up to be one of the most spiritually impacting years I have experienced. The Prayer Partner ministry is growing and has had tremendous results because of your ministry. The gift of prayer is amazing! It is with great joy we celebrate what God has faithfully done through His people and Grace Adventures. Let me share with you some of the ways in which your prayers have been answered:
· We publicly announced our Above & Beyond Campaign. This new ministry initiative will help us go Above & Beyond our current programs, facilities and reach to serve 1,400 families a year with the construction of the family campground. It is scheduled to open summer 2016. We praise God that $3 million has already been raised in cash, faith promises and in-kind gifts.
· Over 350 significant spiritual decisions were made this year by people young and old
· Number of volunteers continues to increase
· Rebuild the Maintenance Building
· Partnership with Muskegon Rescue Mission and Urban Family Ministries growing into Leadership Treks
· God’s hand of protection on all who were on our campus
· Increase in Women’s Retreat, Men’s Retreat and Middle School Camps
· Scholarships were provided for more children to attend camp than ever before
· An amazing summer staff and more interns than ever before
· Completed our 48th summer of Community Worship
· Held the 14th annual Golf Fore Kids, raising funds to help with annual projects
· Nearly 400 people attended the 5th annual Summer Splash and over 200 people attended the Fall Event
· Families were reconciled
· Partnered with 39 different K-12 schools
As we approach 2015, would you continue to join with us by praying every day that 1) God would continue to change lives; 2) we would be faithful and continue to reach out to those in need; and 3) God would provide the funds needed to develop this campus to better meet the needs of the thousands of young people, adults and families we serve each year. The ministry of Grace Adventures would not be what it is except for people like you who lift us up daily. May God bless you and your family with a special Christmas season and may you see His hand on your family in 2015.