Grace Adventures Facilities
Welcome to Grace Adventures. With a beautiful campus full of adventure you can be sure that your group will have an amazing experience you'll never forget.
The main campus is situated on 40 acres and includes 1,000 feet of waterfront on Upper Silver Lake. All retreat lodging as well as food service and most activities take place at the main campus, which is conveniently designed so that everything is just a minute’s walk away.
Main Campus Housing Units
Activity Buildings and Meeting Spaces
- Paradise Ranch, which is part of Grace Adventures, is located on 218 acres to the north of the main campus. Other than the ranch facilities, this property is undeveloped woodlands bounded by Lake Holiday. Guests participating in trail rides meet at the ranch, while hayrides typically start at main campus.
- Themed housing area: Frontier Village
- 6 three-season bunk houses with 11 beds each
- A central bathhouse
- Mercantile Dining Facility
- Three Riding Arenas
- Cattle Pen and Horse pasture
Other Main Campus Features
- 40 acres, including 1,000 feet of waterfront on Upper Silver Lake
- Main Offices - Located in The Keep
- Health Office
- Higher Ground Adventure Courses
- Variety of meeting rooms
- Outdoor basketball courts
- Two large Athletic field
- The Crow’s Nest - Bikes and Sporting Equipment Storage
- The “120” is directly across the road from the main campus. It is mostly undeveloped and adjoins the state park to the west encompassing the dunes and Lake Michigan. The paintball course, archery and BB gun ranges, the snow tubing hill and a trail loop for mountain biking and cross country skiing are on the 120. The tubing hill and ranges are about a five-minute walk from the main gate.